- A game is a decentralized app (dApp) that serves as the foundation of the XPLA GAMES as well as content that guarantees the independent operation of its creators. Games have various rules and worlds, in addition to their own unique ecosystems. Market economies are formed from the creation and transactions of digital items within games. These markets exhibit the same trends as existing markets and will be expressed in the same manner within supported platforms of the XPLA Mainnet. However, by-products and key items are commodities produced by the actions of users, which gives them digital ownership of said commodities. Ultimately, digital ownership is given to users, not the creators.
- Game tokens are a key commodity of games that comprise the XPLA GAMES ecosystem. They are limited-quantity tokens that are issued in order to build independent economic systems for each game. Game tokens are issued on the XPLA Mainnet and can be exchanged for in-game assets, items, and resources, allowing users to intuitively determine their importance.
- In relation to any and all information specified in this whitepaper, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably accept and agree to the following:
- You fully acknowledge that it may not be lawful for individuals of certain countries or certain categories to access this whitepaper and confirm that you are not prohibited or restricted from accessing this whitepaper by any laws or regulations.
- You fully understand and agree that, unless permitted by applicable laws and regulations, any offerings of the tokens mentioned in this whitepaper (the “Tokens”) shall not be made directly or indirectly, nor shall any related documents be sent in or into countries where participating in such offerings is prohibited.
- To clarify, any offerings of the Tokens are not intended to be made in the People’s Republic of China or in the United States of America.
- The writer of this whitepaper, the issuer of the Tokens, their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, advisors and agents (collectively the “Writer Parties”) shall not be liable or responsible for any person who accessed this whitepaper from any jurisdiction which prohibits or limits access to this whitepaper.
- This whitepaper published by the XPLA GAMES is for information purposes only, without any assurance for situations including the following. Any finalizations or business plans found in this whitepaper are not guaranteed to be accurate or complete, and no statements and assurances, whether explicit or implied, are made.
No assurance of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, or title and non-infringement.
No assurance that this whitepaper contains no errors and that it is suitable for any kind of purpose.
No assurance that such contents do not infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- All assurances are hereby expressly disclaimed. The Writer Parties shall not be responsible for any and all kinds of losses or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, actual or conclusive loss and damages, and collectively hereinafter referred as “damage”) that arise as a result of any use, error, omission, reference, dependence, reliance of any information contained in this whitepaper.
- This whitepaper may be modified or amended, and the latest version hereof will be distributed through the representative website. No notification will be provided for each and every modification or amendment to the whitepaper.
- This whitepaper is for information purposes only, and it is essentially a business proposal that shall not be legally binding in any case.
- Information such as reports specified within this whitepaper contains estimates for the future that are prospective in nature, and as it contains uncertainties as they are still unknown, there may be crucial disparities between those estimates and the actual results. The information contained in this whitepaper may include statements that are deemed to be “forward-looking statements,” which are not statements of historical facts. These forward-looking statements inherently contain risks and uncertainties as they relate to events or circumstances in the future. Accordingly, any information, opinions, and prospective information including estimates, if contained herein, in relation to the expected roadmaps, development and anticipated conditions and performances of the relevant entities, are subject to updates, expansions, revisions, independent verifications, and amendments.
- The Writer Parties, except otherwise required by law, do not explicitly update or amend any forward-looking statements and provide no statements or assurances that any events mentioned in those forward-looking statements will actually occur in reality. The Writer Parties intend to achieve all goals specified in this whitepaper but in the event of any unpredicted circumstances, such goals may not be achieved, and the Writer Parties do not bear any responsibility or obligation to notify you in such cases.
- All information contained in this whitepaper is not intended to serve as information for an offer or solicitation of investment in any specific form or a proposal or offer to solicit the purchase of any form of securities in any jurisdiction. It is for information purposes only to promote understanding of the business.
- This whitepaper does not constitute or form, and is not intended to be, an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, subscribe to, underwrite, or purchase any form of investment or securities or other financial instruments, nor shall it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon, in any way in connection with, any contract or investment decision relating to the same.
- No content contained in this whitepaper constitutes any legal, financial, tax or other advice. You must conduct your own due diligence and comply with all local laws relating to virtual assets, taxes, securities and other regulations of the respective jurisdiction. You hereby fully acknowledge and agree that you are encouraged to independently consult with professional consultants.
- This whitepaper shall not form any basis for investment decisions or decision to enter into any contracts, and shall not be relied on in any case. All agreements between you and the issuer in any case of sale, exchange, or acquisition of Tokens shall be governed by a separate document (the “Sale Document”). In case of any inconsistency between this whitepaper and the Sale Document, the Sale Document shall prevail.
- This whitepaper is for general information purposes only, and it does not consist of any promotional material and shall not be used to propose or solicit subscriptions or investments on behalf of the Token issuer.
- The distribution of this whitepaper may be restricted or prohibited by any applicable laws or government authorities of a jurisdiction. Any recipient of this whitepaper shall acknowledge and comply with all such restrictions or prohibitions, and the Writer Parties shall never be liable for any party in relation to the foregoing.
- This whitepaper is not prepared pursuant to any judicial jurisdiction, regulation or act of any specific country, and no regulatory authority or government entity has examined or approved this whitepaper.
- No act, regulation, or regime with respect to virtual assets, blockchain games and relevant applications have been introduced or implemented in numerous jurisdictions around the world. If any regulatory authority or government entity introduces any laws or regulations to regulate such virtual assets, blockchain games, and relevant applications, or makes changes to existing laws, regulations and/or rules, it may have a material adverse effect on any individuals or entities in relation to this whitepaper or the Tokens, and it may disable the implementation or operation of plans that have been referred to in this whitepaper, and/or impair the ability of any relevant entity referred to in this whitepaper to function or operate as intended, or at all.
- Any relevant blockchain system or Tokens may no longer become commercially viable or operable where there may be changes in political, societal, economic, or stock/virtual asset market conditions, or where the market value of/demand for virtual assets or relevant blockchain systems may go down or become trivial.
- Even with their best efforts, the Writer Parties may not be able to implement or maintain the objectives, business strategies, and plans as specified in this whitepaper. The roadmap specified in this whitepaper has been prepared on the basis of the current technical infrastructure and know-hows, but there may be potential business or technical barriers in the future which might impair or disable their actual operation.
- This whitepaper is a document containing certain information about the Writer Parties and the content hereof is subject to change in accordance with changes in relevant laws and regulations, business circumstances and industry prospects, or the judgment of the management body, etc.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, no Writer Parties shall be liable for any liabilities, claims, demands, losses, or damage (including, but not limited to, negligence claims) arising out of or in any way related to your acceptance or reliance on the information contained in this whitepaper regardless of whether you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If any references have been made to any third-party website or information source, we may not have sought further verification on the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information specified therein, and no warranties of any kind are made with respect to the same.
- The $CTXT token specified in this whitepaper is a utility token that only circulates within the XPLA ecosystem. XPLA GAMES will not list or sell the Token on the Centralized Exchange (CEX) under any circumstances. XPLA GAMES will not be responsible for any losses arising from third parties registering and trading such Tokens on an external exchange in a matter that is not agreed upon by the XPLA GAMES.
- With respect to your purchase, exchange or acquisition of any Tokens, if any, you are hereby deemed to fully understand and agree to the following:
Virtual assets, including the Tokens, have no limit to their upper/lower limit price, and have demonstrated extreme volatility in their values in accordance with various factors such as speculative demands or changes in domestic or international regulatory conditions, having unique characteristics related to the market conditions of a 24/7/365 worldwide transaction service.
Any investment decisions regarding virtual assets are made at your own risk and responsibility, and any and all possible losses and damages will be borne solely by you.
No assurances are made or secured by any government, the Writer Parties, or any third party whatsoever with respect to the Tokens or their values
The Tokens are not to constitute capital market products such as securities or derivatives of any form, and they are not issued or registered under any Security Act or other similar laws of any specific country or jurisdiction in which any potential holder of the Tokens is located.
You shall not, andare not eligible to, sell or use the Tokens in and from any jurisdiction in which any sale or use of certain digital currencies, digital assets, virtual assets, or cryptocurrencies is prohibited. Any person in violation of such shall be solely responsible for such violations, and the XPLA GAMES and its relevant parties shall not be responsible for any such cases.